Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- NBP policymaker Ancyparowicz sees CPI inflation moving faster to target due to plan announced by PM Morawiecki.
- PM will temporarily cut taxes on electricity, gas and excise on fuel to curb inflation, which has recently surged to a 2-decade high.
- Ancyparowicz said that the government help is crucial for fighting inflation.
- EURPLN continues to consolidate lower following the headline, gradually approaching its 4.66 support; next level to watch on the downside stands at 4.65.