Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2006 High Jun 29 / Jun 17
- RES 3: 1.1948/75 38.2% of the May 25 - Jul 21 sell-off / High Jun 25
- RES 2: 1.1930 High Jun 29
- RES 1: 1.1899 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.1740 @ 17:32 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 1.1706 Low Aug 10
- SUP 2: 1.1704 Low Mar 31 and a key support
- SUP 3: 1.1695 38.2% Fib 2020 - 2021 Rally
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 04, 2020
EURUSD printed a lower low Wednesday, narrowing the gap with key support at the 1.1704 2021 low printed back in March. Stiff support is expected here ahead of the 1.1685 mark, at which the 38.2% Fib crosses for the 2020 - 2021 rally. A further decline would be bearish indeed. For bulls to regain control, markets need to test the 50-day EMA at 1.1899. This average represents a key short-term resistance.