Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 131.05/09 1.0% 10-dma envelope / High Jul 13
- RES 3: 130.75 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 130.20 High Sep 14 high
- RES 1: 129.67 High Sep 17
- PRICE: 128.76 @ 06:27 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: 128.60 Low Aug 24 and 76.4% of the Aug 19 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 2: 128.16 Low Aug 23
- SUP 3: 127.94 Low Aug 19 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 127.88 50.0% retracement of the Oct '20 - Jan rally
EURJPY traded lower last week to maintain a softer tone as the cross extends the sell-off that started Sep 3. 129.01, 61.8% retracement of the Aug 19 - Sep 3 rally has been breached. The focus is on 128.60, the 76.4% retracement and recent weakness signals scope for a test of key support at 127.94, Aug 19 low. Initial firm resistance is seen at 130.20, Sep 14 high. Key resistance is at 130.75, Sep 3 high.