Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 106.55 High Sep 3
- RES 3: 106.11 High Oct 7, 2020
- RES 2: 106.05/09 1.50 proj of Jan 6/11/ 21 swing / Upper Boll Band
- RES 1: 105.77 High Feb 5
- PRICE: 105.52 @ 06:25 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: 104.98/40 Low Feb 4 / High Jan 11 and recent breakout level
- SUP 2: 103.67 Former channel top drawn off the Mar 2020 high
- SUP 3: 103.33 Low Jan 21
- SUP 4: 103.28/02 61.8% and 76.4 % of the Jan 6 - 11 rally
USDJPY bullish conditions remain intact following last week's gains and recent bullish price developments. On Jan 27, the pair cleared a bear channel resistance drawn off the Mar 2020 high. Resistance at 104.40 gave way on Jan 28, confirming a resumption of the uptrend that started Jan 6. The focus is on 106.05 next, a projection level. Initial support is at 104.98, the Feb 4 low.