Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2006 High Jun 29 / Jun 17
- RES 3: 1.1936/75 50-day EMA / High Jun 25
- RES 2: 1.1930 High Jun 29
- RES 1: 1.1851/1881 High Jul 15 / High Jul 9
- PRICE: 1.1762 @ 16:52 BST Jul 23
- SUP 1: 1.1752 Low Jul 21
- SUP 2: 1.1738 Low Apr 5
- SUP 3: 1.1704 Low Mar 31 and a key support
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 4, 2020
EURUSD maintains a bearish outlook and the pair remains below the first resistance level at 1.1851. A bearish price sequence of lower lows and lows and lower highs remains intact highlighting a clear bearish theme. Note too the imminent formation of a death cross (50- breaking below the 200-dma) that also highlights a bearish threat. A break of 1.1704 would trigger a deeper pullback. Initial firm resistance is at 1.1851, Jul 15 high.