Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8670 High Jul 20 and key resistance
- RES 3: 0.8659 High Jul 21
- RES 2: 0.8614/18 High Sp 7 / 76.4% of the Jul 20 - Aug 10 sell-off
- RES 1: 0.8558 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 0.8536 @ 16:32 BST Sep 14
- SUP 1: 0.8511 Low Sep 13
- SUP 2: 0.8506/02 Low Jul 19 / 76.4% of the Aug 10 - Sep 7 rally
- SUP 3: 0.8484 Low Aug 16
- SUP 4: 0.8450 Low Aug 10 and the bear trigger
EURGBP traded sharply lower Sep 9, tilting the near-term outlook negative. The cross traded lower yesterday before finding some support. Key short-term support at 0.8543, Aug 24 low was cleared last week exposing 0.8506 and 0.8484 further out, the Jul 19 and Aug 16 lows respectively. A key short-term resistance has been defined at 0.8614, the Sep 7 high where a break is required to reinstate a bullish theme.