Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Spain will come to the market this morning to issue E4.5-5.5bln of the new 5-year 0% Jan-27 Bono and the 15-year 0.85% Jul-37 Obli.
- We expect strong demand for the new 5-year Bono in particular and look for around E2-3bln to be sold, with around E1.5bln sold of the 15-year Obli.
- Auction history for the previous 5-year Bono (the 0% Jan-26) and the 0.85% Jul-37 Obli are below.
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 9:30BST / 10:30CET.