Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
(BBG)NEW DEAL: Chile $Benchmark 2.45% 2031 Tap +100 AreaExpected to price today.
- $Benchmark Tap of CHILE 2.45% 01/31/31 IPT +100 Area
- Coupon: 2.450000
- Issuer: Chile Government International Bond (CHILE)
- Exp. Ratings: A1/A
- Format: SEC registered, global, senior unsecured
- UOP: General Budgetary Purposes
- Settlement: May 7, 2021 (T+3)
- Denoms: 200k x 1k
- ISIN: US168863DP09
- CUSIP: 168863DP0
- Bookrunners: BofA, CA-CIB, GS (B&D)
- Optional Redemption: Par Call from October 31st, 2030
- Coupon: Fixed-rate, payable on a semi-annual basis, based on a 30/360 day count convention