Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
(Bloomberg) Expected to price today.
- $1b WNG 50Y Social Fixed (Sept. 21, 2071) IPT +190 Area
- Issuer: Republic of Chile (CHILE)
- Exp. Ratings: A1/A/A-
- Format: SEC registered, senior unsecured, social bond
- 6-month par call
- UOP: Invest an amount equal to the proceeds from the sale of the notes, net of underwriting discount and expenses, into projects that may qualify as "eligible social expenditures" under Chile's Sustainable Bond Framework
- Denoms: 200k x 1k
- Bookrunners: BNPP (B&D), Citi, GS, JPM, Santander, SCOTIA
- Information from person familiar with the matter, who asked not to be identified because they're not authorized to speak about it.