Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 45.36 points at 29376.54
- ASX 200 up 23.705 points at 7085.4
- Shanghai Comp. up 14.502 points at 3455.785
- JGB 10-Yr future up 3 ticks at 151.45, yield down 0.5bp at 0.085%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 1.0 tick at 98.360, yield down 1.3bp at 1.686%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-01+ at 132-20, yield down 0.35bp at 1.566%
- WTI crude up $0.45 at $65.17, Gold up $4.50 at $1819.69
- USD/JPY down 1 pip at Y109.08
- BIDEN TEAM LIKELY TO PROCEED ON TRUMP'S CHINA INVESTMENT BAN (BBG)
- CHINA 2021 CONSUMER INFLATION TO BE LOWER THAN 3% TARGET (DAILY)
- CHINA, U.S. TO OFFER CLASHING WORLD VIEWS AT UN EVENT FRIDAY (BBG)
- STRONG CHINESE EXPORTS DELIVER WIDER THAN EXPECTED TRADE SURPLUS IN APR
- UK CONSERVATIVES POSIED TO TAKE HARTLEPOOL MP SEAT
- NEW CONCERNS AS INDIAN COVID VARIANT CLUSTERS FOUND ACROSS ENGLAND (GUARDIAN)