- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Today's 10-year NGEU syndication to be followed up in June
- Just a reminder that the NGEU will issue its first syndicated bond today under the NGEU programme with a 10-year maturity.
- Note that the maximum size of NEGU syndications are E20bln, but expectations are generally that the transaction will be around E10-12bln in size.
- In terms of pricing, our policy team has been told to expect pricing to probably be available around 16:30CET/15:30BST.
- Most SURE transactions priced between 15:25-16:24 UK time.
- An EU source told our policy team yesterday "the borrowing would be followed by a further comparable issue Iater in June and another in July." Previously, we had known there would be three transactions before the end of July, but we did not know a second transaction was planned for June.
- The EU Commission is expected to approve several National Recovery Plans this week, but the official said that it made sense to borrow now and to build up resources ready for disbursement in July, once member states have also approved the national plans. "In the meantime, we could build up a buffer and we could accumulate some money. We have time to carry out some transactions and raise some resources and then by the time disbursement is due we have something to start with", the official added.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.