- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
NGEU syndication the highlight
- The main event for Eurozone bonds this morning will be the inaugural launch of the NextGenerationEU bond, with a 10-year bond due to be sold via syndication. We look for a transaction size of E10-12bln.
- There are a number of ECB speakers today (de Cos, Lane, Panetta, Holzmann) with Lane's opening remarks at the ECB Conference on Forecasting Techniques likely the highlight (due at 12:00BST).
- The European data calendar is rather light this morning with final inflation prints and trade data the highlights. However US data will be closely watched ahead of tomorrow's FOMC decision. PPI is the highlight but retail sales and industrial production are both also significant.
- In terms of other supply this morning, Germany looks to sell Schatz for E5bln, Finland 7/10-year RFGBs for E1.5bln while Spain and the ESM both look to sell bills.
- Bund futures are up 0.02 today at 172.66 with 10y Bund yields down -0.4bp at -0.256% and Schatz yields unch at -0.678%.
- BTP futures are down -0.03 today at 151.94 with 10y yields down -0.3bp at 0.776% and 2y yields down -0.4bp at -0.396%.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.