Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- U.S. housing starts in November reached a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.547 million, 1.2% higher than October's revised 1.528 million pace (prev 1.530 million), according to figures released Thursday by the Census Bureau.
- Housing starts were up 12.8% from one year ago.
- Building permits in November climbed to a saar of 1.639 million, 6.2% above October's 1.544 million.
- From a year earlier, building permits were up 8.5%.
- Meanwhile, completions fell 12.1% through November to a saar of 1.163 million and were down 4.8% from a year ago.