Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
NEW ZEALAND: NZD/USD trades unchanged just shy of $0.6650 last, after an early
blip lower on the back of the record NZ August trade deficit.
- ANZ business confidence will hit at the top of the hour. Business confidence
has been on the slide since the current government came into power.
- The upcoming reading could have an impact on the rhetoric employed in the
statement accompanying tomorrow's RBNZ MonPol decision. Last time out the RBNZ
noted that "risks remain to our central forecast. The recent moderation in
growth could last longer. Low business confidence can affect employment and
- In the time since the most recent decent NZ Q2 GDP topped the RBNZ's exp. &