Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Tsy futures trading weaker but off recent lows on decent volume heading into the NY open (TYZ>280k), late overnight risk-on tone scaling back w/equities trimming gains on back of headlines DOJ to file antitrust suit against Google. Overnight trade includes two-way from foreign central banks in short end, prop and fast$ buying out the curve. Eurodollar futures Block, +15k EDZ1/EDZ2 +0.090. Yld curves running mildly steeper, update
- 3M10Y +0.077, 67.593 (L: 65.327 / H: 68.428)
- 2Y10Y +1.036, 63.018 (L: 61.316 / H: 63.853)
- 2Y30Y +1.484, 142.67 (L: 140.173 / H: 143.552)
- 5Y30Y +1.416, 123.772 (L: 121.595 / H: 124.174)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y steady at 110-13.625 (L: 110-13.37 / H: 110-13.62)
- Dec 5Y down 0.75/32 at 125-23.5 (L: 125-22.75 / H: 125-24)
- Dec 10Y down 4/32 at 138-25.5 (L: 138-23.5 / H: 138-28.5)
- Dec 30Y down 17/32 at 173-31 (L: 173-24 / H: 174-14)
- Dec Ultra 30Y down 1-7/32 at 217-1 (L: 216-21 / H: 218-03)