Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates trade little changed around the open, having closed yesterday’s session broadly mixed to firmer. USD bonds bull flattened with 7 & 15Y yields falling -6.3-7.5bp.
- Weekly CPI data will be monitored closely this afternoon for signs of sustained proinflationary pressures following two successive weeks of high w/w prints.
- 10Y yields continue to trade around 8.30 support (02 Nov high), with a consolidated break of the level opening up the 8.00-7.95 zone to the downside.
- The 5Y CDS is trading choppily around Biden-Putin meeting developments and posturing with NATO after Putin reiterated Russia’s red lines yesterday and neither side looks set to step back from their positions just yet.