Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- OFZs kick off slightly firmer this morning with 7-10Y yields down -3-4bp at the start of play after a broadly weaker session yesterday, despite the constructive Biden-Putin meeting.
- OFZ yields rose +4-8bp across the curve with 5 & 10Y tenors most offered, while the USD curve bear flattened +5.2-8.2bp in 2-5Y tenors.
- The 5Y CDS dipped slightly following yesterday’s meeting, and is now teetering on 110 support with 100 the next notable downside level.
- CPI data will be watched closely today ahead of next week’s CBR meeting with markets pricing in 100bp of hikes in 3x6 FRA-Mosprime spreads.
3X^ FRA-Mosprime Spread