Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Short Sterling fades off its worst levels, but the strip is still better offered following the UK inflation data.
- The strip is bear steeper, with the front 1/1.5 down, and Red, Green, Blue, 2/2.5 ticks lower.
- Most of the strip drifts at lowest levels since March 2020,
- In terms of OIS, first 10bps hike is nearly fully priced for 1st quarter of 2022
Meetings --- Implied rate0
- 09/23/2021: 0.052
- 11/04/2021: 0.060
- 12/16/2021: 0.069
- 02/03/2022: 0.156
- 03/17/2022: 0.178
- 05/05/2022: 0.283
- 06/16/2022: 0.288
- 08/04/2022: 0.367