Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7935 High Feb 19, 2018
- RES 3: 0.7917 High Mar 14, 2018 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 0.7885 High Mar 15. 2018
- RES 1: 0.7820 High Jan 6 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 0.7681 @ 05:19 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 0.7679/66 20-day EMA / Low Jan 11
- SUP 2: 0.7643 Jan 4 low
- SUP 3: 0.7603 Low Dec 30
- SUP 4: 0.7557 Low Dec 28
AUDUSD is still trading below the recent high of 0.7820, Jan 6 high. Although the uptrend remains intact, there is a risk the pair will retrace lower short-term in a move that would be considered a correction and this would allow an overbought condition to unwind. The key support to watch is 0.7666, Jan 11 low. A break would expose 0.7600 and below. On the upside, clearance of 0.7820 resumes the uptrend.