Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.8996 High Jan 12
- RES 3: 0.8925 High Jan 18 and key resistance
- RES 2: 0.8907 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.8840 High Feb 4
- PRICE: 0.8789 @ 06:08 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: 0.8739/11 Low Feb 5 and the bear trigger / Low May 11, 2020
- SUP 2: 0.8691 Low May 5, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.8671 Low Apr 30, 2020 and a key support
- SUP 4: 0.8616 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURGBP is unchanged and bears have paused for breath. The outlook is bearish and the cross is trading closer to recent lows. MA conditions are also in a bear mode and this reinforces the current trend set-up. The focus is on 0.8711 next, May 11 2020 low with scope too for a breach of the 0.8700 handle. On the upside, initial firm resistance is at 0.8840. A breach of this level would signal scope for a stronger corrective bounce.