Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8670 High Jul 20 and key resistance
- RES 3: 0.8659 High Jul 21
- RES 2: 0.8614/18 High Sep 7 / 76.4% of the Jul 20 - Aug 10 sell-off
- RES 1: 0.8563 High Sep 15
- PRICE: 0.8539 @ 16:19 BST Sep 15
- SUP 1: 0.8511 Low Sep 13 / 14
- SUP 2: 0.8506/02 Low Jul 19 / 76.4% of the Aug 10 - Sep 7 rally
- SUP 3: 0.8484 Low Aug 16
- SUP 4: 0.8450 Low Aug 10 and the bear trigger
The EURGBP outlook remains bearish despite recent gains. Key short-term support at 0.8543, Aug 24 low was cleared last week exposing 0.8506 and 0.8484 further out, the Jul 19 and Aug 16 lows respectively. 0.8450, the Aug 10 low marks the key support where a break would confirm a resumption of the broader downtrend. The key short-term resistance is at 0.8614, the Sep 7 high. A break of this level would strengthen a bullish theme.