Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2653 High Apr 21 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 1.2535 High Apr 22
- RES 2: 1.2501 76.4% retracement of the Apr 21 - Jun 1 sell-off
- RES 1: 1.2403 High Jun 22
- PRICE: 1.2339 @ 16:57 BST Jun 24
- SUP 1: 1.2255/53 50-day EMA / Low Jun 23
- SUP 2: 1.2224 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 1.2157 Low Jun 16
- SUP 4: 1.2057/2007 Low Jun 7 / Low May 18
The USDCAD pullback this week is considered corrective and a bullish theme remains intact. The recent break of 1.2203, May 6 high confirmed a S/T reversal and the pair has also cleared the 50-day EMA, reinforcing bullish conditions. The focus is on 1.2501, a Fibonacci retracement. A break would open 1.2653, high Apr 21 and an important resistance. Initial support is seen at 1.2255, the 50-day EMA, which the pair tested, but failed to break through.