Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Paring gains slightly post PPI, off top end of overnight range
after initial risk-off rally on US/China trade tension. Current cash 10Y
100-06.5 (2.851%) vs. 100-01.5 (2.853%) late Tuesday. Curves moving flatter:
* 2s10s -0.624, 27.127 (26.734L/28.109H);
* 2s30s -1.166, 37.039 (36.780L/38.815H);
* 5s30s -1.058, 19.646 (19.476L/21.086H) -- new 10-year lows;
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 17/32 at 160-11 (160-09L/160-30H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 10/32 at 145-10 (145-10L/145-24H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 4/32 at 120-04.5 (120-04.5L/120-13H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 2.5/32 at 113-15.5 (113-15.25L/113-20.75H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up .75/32 at 105-26.25 (105-26.25L/105-28.25H)