Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- LATAM FX SNAPSHOT: MXN holds onto 0.75% gains and leads BRL and CLP to post marginal gains for Monday's session. PEN fails to claw back any losses following the extremely close election counts. Uncertainty surrounding the polarization of the outcome keeping local assets severely on the back foot despite most recent headlines of larger intervention from the central bank:
- Peru central bank sells $253m in FX market (BBG)
- USDMXN down 0.66% at 19.8256
- USDBRL down 0.24% at 5.0372
- USDCLP down 0.31% at 715.56
- USDPEN up 2.14% at 3.9374
- Bloomberg Dollar Index down 0.22% at 1116.33
- Bloomberg Commodity Index down 0.5251 points (-0.55%) at 94.1594