Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: ### POV: SEASONAL TRENDS PRESSURE THE USD
- The seasonal theme in June displays broad USD weakness against a basket of
currencies and will look for the trend to continue.
- EURUSD up 6 of the last 7 years
- GBPUSD & AUDUSD up 9 of the last 11 years
- NZDUSD up 8 of the last 11 years
- USDCHF down 10 of the last 11 years
- USDJPY down 6 of the last 8 years
- USDCAD down 5 of the last 7 years
- RISK - Political tensions have calmed in Italy & Spain, despite this risk
factors remain with NAFTA and next week's FOMC where a more hawkish than
expected statement could wipe out this months early USD losses.