Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
=Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 868.36 points at 28878.94
- ASX 200 up 128.788 points at 7364.1
- Shanghai Comp. up 27.567 points at 3556.75
- JGB 10-Yr future down 16 ticks at 151.65, yield up 0.5bp at 0.055%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 7.0 ticks at 98.395, yield up 7.2bp at 1.593%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-02+ at 132-04, yield up 0.51bp at 1.494%
- WTI crude up $0.06 at $73.72, Gold up $4.67 at $1787.89
- USD/JPY up 16 pips at Y110.43
- FED'S POWELL SEES SUSTAINED IMPROVEMENT, TEMPORARY INFLATION (MNI)
- FED'S WILLIAMS CITES JOBS HOLE IN EASY POLICY COMMITMENT (MNI)
- LAGARDE: ECB STILL HAS ROOM TO CUT INTEREST RATES IF NEEDED (BBG)
- UK COVID QUARANTINE RULES WILL BE DROPPED FOR DOUBLE JABBED (THE TIMES)