Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
=Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 868.36 points at 28878.94
- ASX 200 up 128.788 points at 7364.1
- Shanghai Comp. up 27.567 points at 3556.75
- JGB 10-Yr future down 16 ticks at 151.65, yield up 0.5bp at 0.055%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 7.0 ticks at 98.395, yield up 7.2bp at 1.593%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-02+ at 132-04, yield up 0.51bp at 1.494%
- WTI crude up $0.06 at $73.72, Gold up $4.67 at $1787.89
- USD/JPY up 16 pips at Y110.43
- FED'S POWELL SEES SUSTAINED IMPROVEMENT, TEMPORARY INFLATION (MNI)
- FED'S WILLIAMS CITES JOBS HOLE IN EASY POLICY COMMITMENT (MNI)
- LAGARDE: ECB STILL HAS ROOM TO CUT INTEREST RATES IF NEEDED (BBG)
- UK COVID QUARANTINE RULES WILL BE DROPPED FOR DOUBLE JABBED (THE TIMES)
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.