Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Yesterday, we saw that the combined books for Hungary's 2031, 2051 USD Bonds was in Excess of $15.5B (source familiar with the matter).
- Hungary's 2051 Bond Sized at $2.0B, UST+150 Bps;
- Hungary's 2031 Bond Sized at $2.25B, UST+100 Bps.
- Another 1 billion of 7Y Euro bond is expected (IPT: MS +75 a).
- These euro/usd bond issuances are mostly done due to the delay in accessing EU funds because of the recent series of legate disputes with the EU .
- As a reminder, Hungary requested a total of 7.2bn EUR in grants under the recovery fund.
- Sell-side is split between 15bps and 30bps hike for the September 21 meeting as inflationary pressures remain firm in the CEE region (CPI inflation accelerated to 4.9% YoY in August)