Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Persistent pressure on equity indices has kept safe haven FX firmly bid with the Japanese Yen a notable beneficiary.
- With risk sentiment weighing, AUDJPY is the worst performing currency pair, down just shy of 1% for Tuesday.
- Despite yesterday's minor uptick, this will be the sixth losing session in the past 7 trading days, giving up the majority of September's gains.
- USDJPY is currently testing the first support band of 109.59/41 Low Aug 31 and Sep 3 / Low Aug 24.
- Technically, a bearish risk is still present and key support lies at 108.72, Aug 4 low where a break would strengthen a bearish case and open 108.47, a Fibonacci retracement.