Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Coming up: $41B 10Y-Note R/O (91282CCS8). 10Y yield is currently running around 1.372% -- in-line with July's auction:
- Tsy futures bounced off lows after last month's strong 10Y-Note re-open stopped through with 1.371% high-yield vs. 1.375% WI at the cut-off.
- July bid-to-cover slipped to 2.39x vs. June's 2.58x -- the highest in over a year, but closer to the five month average of 2.43x.
- Indirect take-up eased slightly to 63.48% vs. 61.09% 5M avg, direct bidders slipp to 17.48% vs. June's 19.23% (>1Y high). Primary dealer take-up climbed to 19.04% vs. June's 15.73%, but still off 21.06% five month average
- Timing: The 10Y note auction results will available shortly after the competitive auctions closes at 1300ET.
- The next 10Y auction is tentatively scheduled for September 8.