Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Japanese MOF will today sell Y3.0tn of 2-Year JGB's opening JB#424. The MOF last sold 2-Year debt on March 30, the auction drew cover of 3.624x at an average yield of -0.126%, average price of 100.263, high yield of -0.119%, low price of 100.250, with 21.9279% of bids allotted at the high yield.
- This auction is expected to pass smoothly, as has been the recent trend, with the BoJ's low for long policy continuing to support the shorter end of the curve.
- Outright 2-Year yields sit around the middle of the range witnessed since April of last year, with the same holding true for the 2-/5-Year spread.
- 2-Year swap spreads have retraced from the late '20/early '21 tights, and once again hover around the middle of the range witnessed since April of last year.
- Results due at 0435BST/1235JST.