Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- The Japanese Ministry of Finance (MOF) will today sell Y500bn of JGBs with 15.5-39 Years until maturity in a liquidity enhancement auction. JB#1-12, #22-66 & #156-172 will be on offer.
- The previous enhanced liquidity auction covering these maturities was held on June 11. The auction saw Y499.2bn issued and was covered 2.971x at an average spread of -0.011%, and a high spread of -0.007%, with 62.7986% of the bids allotted at the high spread.
- Results due at 0435BST/1235JST.