Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 3867.28 High Feb 20, 2020
- RES 3: 3798.19 0.764 proj of Mar - Jul - Oct 2020 swing
- RES 2: 3700.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 3668.40 High Feb 5
- PRICE: 3655.77 @ Close Feb 5
- SUP 1: 3545.09 Low Feb 2
- SUP 2: 3473.76 Low Jan 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 3455.94 Low Dec 22
- SUP 4: 3401.14 Low Dec 21 and a key support
EUROSTOXX 50 rebounded last week and has defined a key short-term support at 3473.76, Jan 28 low. Gains last week resulted in breach of the recent trend high at 3657.83, Jan 8 high. A clear break would confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend and open the 3700.00 handle. For bears, the index needs to clear support at 3473.76 to reinstate a bearish theme. This would open 3401.14.