Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 134.86 Bull channel top drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
- RES 3: 134.80 High Feb 8, 2018
- RES 2: 134.19 1.618 proj of Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 swing
- RES 1: 134.13 High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 133.31 @ 06:37 BST Jun 8
- SUP 1: 132.89 Low Jun 7
- SUP 2: 132.52 Low May 24
- SUP 3: 131.82 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 131.35 Bull channel base drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
EURJPY trend conditions remain bullish despite the recent move lower. The pullback is likely a correction. The cross touched a high of 134.13 on Jun 1 and the extension reinforces bullish conditions signalling scope for further gains within the rising channel drawn off the Oct 30 2020 low. The top of the channel intersects at 134.86. Firm support lies at 132.52, May 24 low. Initial support is seen at 132.89, yesterday's low.