Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134.40 2.382 proj of the Sep 22 - 29 - Oct 6 price swing
- RES 3: 134.13 High Jun 1 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 133.76 High Jun 10
- RES 1: 133.48 High Oct 20
- PRICE: 132.31 @ 06:39 BST Oct 27
- SUP 1: 131.81/131.37 Low Oct 15 / 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 130.75 Sep 3 high
- SUP 3: 130.50 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 129.28 Low Oct 11
EURJPY is off recent highs. Recent weakness is still considered corrective. And last week's climb confirmed an extension of the upleg from Oct 6. The cross has also recently cleared 130.75, the Sep 3 high and a bull trigger strengthening bullish conditions. The focus is on 133.76 next, Jun 10 high and key resistance at 134.13, Jun 1 high. Initial support is at 131.81, Oct 15 low. The 20-day EMA, as support, intersects at 131.37.