Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7917 High Mar 14, 2018 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 0.7885 High Mar 15. 2018
- RES 2: 0.7782/7820 High Jan 21 / High Jan 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 0.7731 Intraday high
- PRICE: 0.7724 @ 06:39 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: 0.7651 Low Feb 8
- SUP 2: 0.7564 Low Feb 2 and the short-term bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.7557 Low Dec 28
- SUP 4: 0.7517 Low Dec 22
AUDUSD is firmer. Friday's price action is being monitored as a possible reversal signal following last week's inability to clear the 50-day EMA. The pair has breached resistance at 0.7704, Jan 29 high and this signals scope for a climb towards 0.7782/0.7820, the Jan 21 high and Jan 6 high respectively. The latter is also a bull trigger. On the downside, a break of 0.7564, Feb 2 low would resume recent bearish pressure.