February 21, 2023 09:53 GMT
Putin-The West Is Fighting Us On The Economic Front, It Will Not Succeed
EM BulletHomepagemarkets-real-timePolitical RiskPolitical Risk BulletBulletEmerging Markets NewsPolitical Market News
Putin delivering address to Federal Assembly. States that the West is 'fighting us on the economic front, it will not succeed.' Says that the 'West provoked price increases, loss of jobs.' Putin: 'The West has stolen our gold and forex reserves.'
- Says that the aim of the west is to make the Russian people suffer.
- Says that the Russian economy shrank 2.1% in 2022.
- Putin: We will continue working with out partners on new settlement systems...It's not us who cut settlements in dollars, they do it with their own hands.'
- Putin: We have everything necessary to provide security and sustainable development of our country.'
- Putin: We will be able to export 55-60mn tonnes of grain.
- Putin: Unemployment is at an historic low.