Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Political Market News
Deciphering the political narrative + real-time analysis and intra-day insights on developing political issues around the world.
- The Week Ahead – exclusive MNI email giving an overview of all upcoming political events and summits for the coming week across developed and emerging markets.
- Election Previews – Previews of key national and regional elections across developed and emerging markets. They will detail election poll analysis, an overview of the local electoral system and scenario outcome analysis from MNI's political risk team.
- Topical Articles – based on current and developing political events/issues such as, US Presidential election scenario analysis.
- The MNI Government Risk Index (GRI) is a proprietary product compiled by MNI political risk analysts assessing the political threats to major developed and emerging market governments around the world.
- The index is compiled through an analyst's assessment of how each government scores in four subsection areas: Legislative Risk, Election Risk, Removal from OfficeRisk, and the Democracy Factor.
- The GRI and its associated monthly report provides clients with a headline score foreach country indicating how at-risk a government is of losing power, whether throughelections, a parliamentary rebellion, or a host of other means.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.