Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $79.63 - 1.50 proj of Mar 23 - May 18 - May 21 price swing
- RES 3: $78.03 - High Oct 29, 2018
- RES 2: $76.97 - 1.23 proj of Mar 23 - May 18 - May 21 price swing
- RES 1: $76.02 - High Jun 23
- PRICE: $75.36 @ 07:05 BST Jun 24
- SUP 1: $72.45/01 - 20-day EMA / Low Jun 17
- SUP 2: $69.90 - High May 18 and the recent break out level
- SUP 3: $67.75 - Low May 25
- SUP 4: $64.50 - Low May 21 and key support
Brent crude futures traded higher yesterday and again extended the bounce from $72.01, Jun 17 low. The recovery has also resulted in a fresh trend high again following this week's clearance of the $74.96 high on Jun 16. The move confirms a resumption of the uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. A break below $72.01 is needed to signal a top.