Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $77.35 - 1.618 proj of Mar 23 - May 18 - May 21 price swing
- RES 3: $76.18 - 1.50 proj of Mar 23 - May 18 - May 21 price swing
- RES 2: $75.01 - 1.382 proj of Mar 23 - May 18 - May 21 price swing
- RES 1: $74.25 - High Jun 23
- PRICE: $73.27 @ 07:11 BST Jun 24
- SUP 1: $70.06/69.54 - 20-day EMA / Low Jun 17 and key S/T support
- SUP 2: $66.80 - High May 18
- SUP 3: $66.77 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $65.02 - Low May 26
WTI crude rallied Monday and has resumed its uptrend, clearing former resistance at $72.74, Jun 16 high. The contract traded higher again yesterday. The break higher maintains a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows and signals scope for further upside with attention on $75.01, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, key support has been defined at $69.54, Jun 17 low. A break of this level is required to signal a top.