Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $74.20 - High Apr 26, 2019 (cont)
- RES 3: $73.40 - High May 20 2019 (cont)
- RES 2: $73.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 1: $72.93 - High Jun 10
- PRICE: $72.38 @ 06:54 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: $70.00 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $69.90 High May 18 and the recent break out level
- SUP 3: $66.39/64.50 - Low May 24 / Low May 21 and key support
- SUP 4: $63.51 - Low Apr 22
Brent crude futures traded higher once again yesterday extending the underlying uptrend. The $72.00 handle has this week been cleared and attention turns to $73.00 and $73.40. The latter is the May 20, 2019 high (cont). Weakness through $64.50, the May 21 low is required to highlight a key short-term top. Initial support lies at $70.00, the 20-day EMA ahead of $69.90, May 18 high.