August 15, 2022 14:53 GMT
DMO has published the agenda for Aug 22nd's quarterly consultations with Gilt Market Investors and GEMMs, incl proposed Oct-Dec auction schedule (link to PDF). Quotes from the document:
- "Review of gilt market operations and conditions in June to August 2022, together with a look ahead to the remainder of Q2 2022-23.
- As announced on 31 May 2022, the DMO plans to re-open 1.5% Green Gilt 2053 via syndication in September 2022. Views are sought on the preferring timing of the syndication.
- The DMO expects to hold one index-linked syndicated offering in November 2022. The DMO invites views on the preferred maturity and timing of the transaction.
- DMO is adding four auction dates in Q3 2022-23: three for conventional gilts (one of each maturity bucket) and one index-linked gilt. The new auction dates are 5, 11, 26 October and 9 November 2022.
- DMO is seeking views on any demand for issuance via gilt tenders in September 2022 and in Q3 2022-23"