Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Quiet at start of 2-day FOMC policy meeting. Tsy futures trading
mildly weaker, bumping round late overnight lows, decent volume in TYZ (350K),
10Y yld holding below 2.4% at 2.378%. Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds down 6/32 at 164-11 (164-06L/164-27H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures down 5/32 at 152-07 (152-03L/152-19H)
* Dec 10-yr futures down 3/32 at 124-29.5 (124-28.5L/125-03.5H)
* Dec 5-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 117-06.75 (117-06L/117-09.75H)
* Dec 2-yr futures down .5/32 at 107-22.5 (107-22.25L/107-23.5H)