- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Raisi Tells UNGA That There Can Be No JCPOA Without Guarantees
Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi has delivered a broad evaluation of the Iranian perspective on JCPOA negotiations in an address to the UN General Assembly.
- Raisi: "Iran has never sought nuclear weapons, such weapons have no place in our doctrine."
- Raisi: "Iran has been subject to 35% of all nuclear inspections, despite only making up 2% of nuclear activity."
- Raisi: "Iran, with goodwill, accepted [the nuclear agreement] in 2015 but the result of that was the trampling of that agreement."
- Raisi: "Now the issue of guarantees is based on lived experience, America having left the JCPOA."
- Raisi: "Can we truly trust, without guarantees and assurances that America can live up to their commitment?"
- Raisi also stated that Trump should be prosecuted for his role in the assassination of IRGC Quds Force Commander Qassem Soleimani in 2020.
- The talks to revive the 21015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action nuclear accords currently looking terminally fractured. Iran sees lack of US assurances that future US administration cannot unilaterally withdraw from accords as red line.
- Officials from France and the US have both expressed doubt that progress can be made during the UNGA.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.