Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Treasuries have gained in late morning European trade Tuesday after flatlining in Asia-Pac hours.
- Sep 10-Yr futures (TY) near session highs up 5/32 at 134-27 (L: 134-14 / H: 134-28), with strong volumes (~540k), with gains posted in the last couple of hours.
- Again no particular headline drivers, and equities fairly steady - but the narrative continues to center around Delta COVID variant risks to global economic reopenings.
- The belly of the curve has outperformed: 2-Yr yield is down 1.2bps at 0.2036%, 5-Yr is down 3.1bps at 0.6738%, 10-Yr is down 1.5bps at 1.1738%, and 30-Yr is down 0.3bps at 1.8165%.
- A fairly quiet calendar lies ahead. All of today's data is out at 0830ET: Jun Housing Starts and Building Permits.
- Only supply is 42-Day bills ($35B) at 1130ET. NY Fed buys ~$1.225B of 7.5Y-30Y TIPS.