Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2006 High Jun 29 / Jun 17
- RES 3: 1.1943/75 50-day EMA / High Jun 25
- RES 2: 1.1930 High Jun 29
- RES 1: 1.1851/1881 High Jul 15 / High Jul 9
- PRICE: 1.1784 @ 16:15 BST Jul 22
- SUP 1: 1.1752 Low Jul 21
- SUP 2: 1.1738 Low Apr 5
- SUP 3: 1.1704 Low Mar 31 and a key support
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 4, 2020
A post ECB rally in the pair stopped short of any test on the first resistance level at 1.1851, keeping the outlook unchanged. This week's move lower extends the bearish price sequence of lower lows and lows and lower highs and cements the bearish outlook. The focus is on 1.1704, Mar 31 low. With the imminent formation of a death cross (50- breaking below the 200-dma), the focus remains lower. A break of 1.1704 would strengthen the bearish case. Initial firm resistance is at 1.1851.