Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2414 High Apr 17, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2349/53 High Jan 6 / High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 2: 1.2266/85 High May 25 and the bull trigger / High Jan 8
- RES 1: 1.2218 High Jun 9
- PRICE: 1.2101 @ 16:16 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: 1.2093 Low Jun 11
- SUP 2: 1.2052 Low May 13
- SUP 3: 1.1986 Low May 5
- SUP 4: 1.1919 61.8% retracement of the Mar 31 - May 25 rally
EURUSD took out key short-term support ahead of the Friday close, cementing the risk of a bearish breakout. The pair took out key support at both the 50-day EMA as well as 1.2104, the Jun 4 low. This raises the risk of a bearish breakout toward the 100-dma at 1.2043. On the upside, primary resistance is unchanged at 1.2266, May 25 high.