Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Rates drifting around top end of narrow range on very light volume
trade (TYM<925k) by the bell. Tsys tracked CAD bonds higher earlier after weaker
than expected BoC Q1 outlook survey tied to energy, trade and housing, 3 ongoing
issues. Equities mildly weaker (SPX -2.5 at 2910.0); US$ index mildly lower (DXY
- Quiet start to shortened pre-holiday week, limited data doesn't pick up until
Thu's session, mkts (including cash) closes Fri.
- First half flow included fast$ and prop acct buying 5s, real$ and bank
portfolio buying long end, moderate Eurodollar option flow, unwinding near
expiry Jul put spds and Green Dec 73/83 strike roll.
- On tap for Tuesday: April NY Fed Business Leaders Index; Redbook retail sales;
March industrial production and capacity utilization; NAHB home builder index
for April. Fed Blackout kicks off April 20 through May 2.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 0.2bps at 2.3895%, 5-Yr is down 1.3bps at 2.3668%,
10-Yr is down 1.6bps at 2.5489%, and 30-Yr is down 1.6bps at 2.9611%.