Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Rates gradually rebound as US$/Yen pares gains, futures still
lower but extending top end of range. Volume remains modest (appr 200k since the
open). Current cash 10Y 100-06.5 (2.849%) vs. 100-07.5 (2.845%) late Wednesday.
Curves moving flatter:
* 2s10s -0.831, 25.908 (25.725L/27.234H);
* 2s30s -1.141, 35.925 (35.514L/37.353H);
* 5s30s -0.316, 19.732 (18.620L/20.080H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 2/32 at 160-16 (160-00L/160-17H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 3/32 at 145-12 (145-00L/145-14H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 120-06.5 (120-00.5L/120-08H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 113-16.25 (113-12.5L/113-17.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down .5/32 at 105-26 (105-25L/105-26.75H)