Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Heavy volumes on net tied to pick-up in June/Sep quarterly rolling ahead Friday's first notice date. Take away the roll volume and June 10Y futures traded just over 1M. 5Y roll outpaced 10s with over 1.1M by the close.
- Data picks up as week progresses, Tuesday focus on a slew of Fed speakers, more housing data, consumer confidence and 2Y Note auction.
- Short FI/FX session Friday ahead extended Memorial Holiday weekend with markets closed Monday.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 0.2bps at 0.1513%, 5-Yr is down 1.5bps at 0.8066%, 10-Yr is down 1.5bps at 1.6063%, and 30-Yr is down 1.4bps at 2.304%