Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates trade mixed around the open with a slight bull steepening bias in both curves after Friday's broadly weaker session.
- Russian rates have come under renewed pressure as a result of US threats of debt sanctions with the local curve rising +7-12bp on week as the news broke.
- Weakness was concentrated in 7-10Y tenors of the OFZ curve – which rose +6bp in Friday's session.
- 10Y yields stand marginally below YTD highs at 7.34, but will need to move through 7.30 to take the next leg higher.
- Russia's 5Y CDS rose +1.67bp on Friday for a weekly gain of +9.61bp but held below 87.00.